I love to scrap

Friday, December 29, 2006

ik ben getagged door serai

A - Available or single: married since 06-02-2006
B - Best Friend: Jim
) C - Cake or Pie: choclate cake
D - Drink of choice: red bull
E - Essential Item you use everyday: My car
F - Favorite color: Pink
G - Gummy Bears or worms: Gummy Bears
H - Hometown: ouderkerk aan den ijssel/krimpen aan de lek
I - Indulgence: Chocolate
J - January or February: February
K - Kids & Names: nope
L - Life is Incomplete Without? love
M - Marriage Date: 06-02-2006
N - Number of Siblings: 1 brother Niels
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: spiders
Q - Fav Quote: you only live once
!R - Reason to Smile:scrapbooking my husband vacations canada
S - Season: summer
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: marga carla
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I like to sing under the shower
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: brocoli
W - Worst Habit: eating my nails
X - Xrays: nope
Y - Your Fave Food: french fries
Z - Zodiac Sign: virgin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home